I filter and put here only the best resources from my reading / watch log
- VIM CheatSheet MIT - https://missing.csail.mit.edu/2020/editors/
- GUI - Guietta Python Quick GUI Desktop for quick bash - https://github.com/alfiopuglisi/guietta
- mac setup - LiceCap moving gif unlimited time screen recording https://www.cockos.com/licecap/
- https://autocode.stdlib.com/ - integrate with apis online with online ide.
- vimium Chrome extension - control your browser with vi commands!
- Regular Expressions Playground - https://ihateregex.io/playground
- https://github.com/subhra74/snowflake - great terminal and two side pane file explorer
- https://github.com/maxandersen/jbang/ ==> use java for scripting install with sdkman
- curl -s "https://get.sdkman.io" | bash ==> Run java sdk manager
- Patrick Winston - MIT - How to speak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unzc731iCUY
- Patrick Winston - MIT - AI - Great one.
- No bullshit math and physics
- No bullshit Linear Algebra